Encore now has much improved documentation, and an improved
encore run experience!
- Reworked documentation site from the ground up
- Open sourced docs so anybody can contribute to better docs
- Added documentation search
- Improved CONTRIBUTING.md instructions
We added more real-time feedback about what Encore is doing when starting up. This especially helps when starting to use Encore and there's lots of things happening (compiling the Go standard library and all app dependencies, pulling docker images for PostgreSQL, creating the database, etc) that take time. See screenshot below!
- Added support for GitHub Codespaces (#54)
- Encore now recognizes both
Authorization: Token foo as well as
Authorization: Bearer foo for authentication
ENCORE_DAEMON_DEV=1 to make it easier to develop the Encore daemon
- Fixed Windows terminal handling (#56)
- Fixed building from source on Windows (#57)
json.RawMessage handling in generated TypeScript client (#73)
- Fixed API Explorer sometimes inferring the wrong HTTP method (#74)
- Fixed incorrectly passing in HTTP body for GET requests (#45)
- Fixed API Explorer default payload for
- Fixed CORS headers for less common HTTP methods
uint handling in the API Explorer
- @vilhelmmelkstam for his numerous bug reports and bug fixes!
- @frzam for fixing several bugs related to Windows and terminal handling!
- @mvp-joe for lots of great feedback and bug reports over in Encore's Slack community
- And thanks as always to everybody for helping make Encore great.