Last updated 10 June, 2022
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- How long do we retain your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
We collect some or all the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Payment information (Billing address, etc.)
- Cookies and Usage Data
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, chat rooms, or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Provide you with Encore’s website(s), products, services, and software.
- Process your orders and manage your account.
- Provide you with customer service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
- To detect and address technical issues.
- Notify you of product updates or changes.
- Notify you of service interruptions or security concerns.
- Notify you with changes to our service or terms and conditions.
- When we process your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
- In any other way which we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data in servers provided by cloud hosting providers including, but not limited to: Digital Ocean, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform.
How long do we retain your data?
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Encore from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at: [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us to provide copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technologyFor further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Showing you relevant information
- Remembering your preferences
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Session Cookies – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website.
- Preference Cookies – We use these to remember your previously selected preferences.
- Security Cookies – We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Usage data is data collected automatically by using or visiting our website. There are a number of different types of usage data, for example: the duration of a visit to a specific page.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Via email: [email protected]
- In writing: Encoretivity AB, Liljeholmsbron 10, Stockholm, 117 39, Sweden